My Favourite Twitter Accounts About Sponsorship, Fundraising and Sales
The Goal for this post is simple. There are some brilliant people out there sharing tons of great content about sponsorship, sales, networking, fundraising and cause marketing and so I have gathered together my favourites!
Do you have a favourite source for sponsorship information? Leave it in the comments.
- Abby Clemence, #Nonprofit and #Charity #Sponsorship specialist. Author. Keynote.
- Avish Sood, Founder, The Sponsorship Space
- Bettina Cornwell, Professor | Author: Sponsorship in Marketing | Researcher: consumer behavior, communication, policy, food/health, sport | Goal positive for brands and society
- Brian Gainor, VP of Innovation, PCG (@GoTeamPCG). Husband to Laura, Proud Dad of Clara + Garrett, Sports Marketer
- Brizi, Re-imagining #Digital #Sponsorships with Fan-Controlled A/R cameras that overlay authentic brand content, making #Experiences smart, social, & fan-centric!
- Cause Marketing Forum, Where companies and causes meet for good. Join as a Member | Annual Conference June 1-2, 2016 | Free Newsletter!
- Chris Masters, Music, Sports & Tech – Corporate Partnerships
- Craig Herrick, Corporate Sponsorships, @IMGCollege / Passion for the Business of Sports. Contributor to #sportsbiz #sportsnews #smsports #sportstech
- David Hessekial, David Hessekiel is president of the Cause Marketing Forum, the info source for company and cause leaders interested in doing well by doing good together.
- Erika Jahn, Kale and Outdoors Enthusiast | Sponsorship Cowgirl | Connecting biz to @diabetesassoc in #YYC + #YEG| @ULethbridgeAlumni & @HarvardAlumni Tweets my own.
- Gail Perry, Helping nonprofits raise major gifts via #philanthropy. America’s Top 10 #Fundraising Expert. Author, coach, keynote speaker, rabble rouser!
- Interactive Sponsor, CMO of Interactive Sponsor, a Branding and Sponsorship Partnership & Activation Agency. We Connect Global Brands with High-Profile Events/Properties.
- iSport, An innovative, multimedia sport business intelligence platform. A single source of best practice knowledge, insight and courses. Inform. Educate. Disrupt
- Jackie Fast, MD at sponsorship agency @Slingshot_UK. ESA Board Director. Passionate about good sponsorship, clever digital & creative thinking.
- Joe Waters, Cause marketing writer, speaker. Co-host, CauseTalk Radio. Tweets include wicked Boston accent. Get 7 free CM graphics: http://selfishgiving.com/blog @joewaters
- Kim Orlesky, The Leading Sales Coach | Speaker, Author & @SuccessMagazine Most Inspiring Blog | World Traveler | 1XMarathoner | Inconsistent Yogi |
- Lisa Bregman, #smsports at @Wasserman/@247LS; formerly @LAGalaxy & @ChicagoFire. Co-host #sponsorchat Wed 9pm ET. Chicago gal, puppy mom
- Mike Rodriquez, Sr. Partnership Sales @OrlandoMagic, Corporate Partnerships & Sports Sponsorships
- Paul Nazareth, Helping charities fundraise, donors give, advisors with client philanthropy. Networking & digital business enthusiast. Opinions, my own. Dialogue, my goal.
- Realized Worth, Engaging employees in Corporate Citizenship programs, CSR & Sustainability
- Roberto C Candelaria, Strategist, Consultant, & Speaker. Love Disney and Red Wine. In the business of helping biz and nonprofit grow with other people’s money. @robertoteaches
- Sophie Morris, Strategic Marketing & Sponsorship @MillharbourMktg. Chartered Marketer @CIM_Exchange. Board Member @EuropSponsAssoc. @EnglandRugby Growth Committee. #sportsbiz
- Sponsorship 2.0, Welcome to the world of Sponsorship 2.0. Twitter account following latest news, trends & opportunities within Sports Sponsorship
- Sponsorship Marketing Council Canada, The Sponsorship Marketing Council Canada was created to advance the development of best practices and accountabilities in the field of sponsorship marketing.
- Sponsorship Marketing Council Canada, Calgary Chapter The Calgary chapter of the Sponsorship Marketing Council of Canada. Mission: promoting advancements in the field of sponsorship marketing.
- Sponsorship Space, The Sponsorship Space is an online resource dedicated to providing timely and accurate information on the sponsorship industry.
- Tania (Tova) L. Little Passionate change-maker in the #foodsecurity world. Head of Dev’t for @foodbankscanada. #EveryPlateFull builder #knitter #feminist #mom #bubbie @tanialittle
- Tyler Mazereeuw, #Sponsorship Expert, @CFL VP of Corporate Partnerships, @SMCC_CCC Chair, Speaker, Author and Founder of http://SponsorshipAlliance.com . Rhymes w/ Kangaroo. Dad x 3
- Windy Dees Associate Professor, Miami U, Sports Marketing & sponsorship
Chris Baylis is an expert in sponsorship valuation and sponsorship strategy. Chris works with brands and sponsorship properties to define their sponsorship goals, determine market value of their sponsorship assets and create strategies that work.
Chris is the Managing Director of The Sponsorship Collective, a board member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals and international speaker and consultant on all things sponsorship marketing.