Terms & Conditions
Thank you for trusting us with your sponsorship goals! In return, we are trusting you to give this your all. Out of respect for your trust, we want to be clear about what both parties are committing to in order to make this a successful relationship.
During The Sponsorship Accelerator (the “Program”):
The Sponsorship Collective (the “Company”) Will:
- Guarantee that, if you follow the steps below, you will see a return on your investment at least equal to the amount you paid for the program:
- You attend the first orientation call to which you are invited;
- You attend at least one coaching call every week;
- You have submitted your Avatar and Audience Data document within 3 weeks of your start date;
- You have submitted your Business Case Wireframe document within 6 weeks of your start date;
- You have completed all of the training modules by Week 8
- You have shared the following in The Sponsorship Accelerator Facebook Group within the timeframe outlined below:
- No later than week 1: Elevator Pitch
- No later than week 4: Three Activation Ideas
- No later than week 7: Designed Business Case
- Every Friday: You have posted a Win or Lesson
- Any failed payments must be rectified and made within 48 hours;
If you follow all of these steps, and do not see a return on your investment at least equal to the amount you paid for the program, we will provide a one-time second round of 90 days of the program, with all of the same level of support as the first 90 days, at no charge.
- Give you access to The Sponsorship Accelerator training portal, designed specifically to walk you through our frameworks and processes to:
- Simplify your sponsorship offering
- Clarify your audience
- Develop activation ideas
- Value your sponsorship opportunities
- Build a business case (sponsorship package)
- Launch your sponsorship program using a “discovery first” approach to sales
- Provide access to pre-built processes, templates, scripts and related tools to help you through the sponsorship sales process.
- Provide access to the Company’s online valuation tool for one year, from the date of enrollment in the program.
- For 90 days, be there for you every week through a variety of support calls so you’re never more than a day or two away from getting the help you need from our team.
- Connect you with your new squad: a community of like-minded sponsorship seekers that meet online 24/7
- Critique your work and give you direct and honest feedback.
- Hold you to a higher standard than you hold yourself and keep you accountable to deliver your best results.
- Be accessible and respond to your requests within 2 business days.
- Treat you with class and care in every interaction and work to bring out your best
- Not let you off. Because, if we let you off, we let you down.
- Hold ourselves accountable. If we ever let you down, we will do our best to make it right.
- Be quick to implement, quick to ask for help when you need it, and quick to share your wins with the community.
- Be willing to invest your time and energy into the development of your sponsorship program. We will help you figure out where to invest that time and energy, but you must be willing to do the work.
- Respect our Intellectual Property. That means you may teach our material to individuals (with proper attribution), but not to groups, or in public, or sell it as your own.
- Not mention or make statements about the Company or other Program participants in a disparaging or derogatory manner. The Company commits to the same with respect to you.
Suspension or Termination:
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, we may, at our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of our programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital, if any of the following are true, with reasonable notice to you and an opportunity to cure:
- You become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- You fail to follow the program guidelines; or
- You impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of your fellow Program participants and of the Company.
We encourage you to use good business sense when engaging in discussions that involve other program participants, and you specifically understand and agree that we cannot be held responsible for how other program participants may use information that you choose to share within our programs.
Thus, you agree:
- Not to infringe on the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company and/or any Program participant;
- That any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the participant who discloses it or the Company;
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- That all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property, belonging exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this section, the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your individual results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, advice or counseling tailored to any specific business or industry.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all manuals, all teaching aids, and the like that have been or will be made available by the Company or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for individual use in or in conjunction with this training program only. All such materials may not be sold, recorded, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of the Company.
- The valuation tool that can be accessed and used as part of the Program is meant to provide a range from which you can negotiate. You understand that poor inputs create poor outputs, and that this valuation tool is solely designed to provide you with a guideline. Your own valuation, created outside of our valuation tool, may be more accurate or appropriate to your situation.
- One-on-one coaching is available at the discretion of the Company, but will require you to have first engaged in other activities, including, but not limited to, document submission, asking your questions in the community discussion group and group coaching call attendance.
- We believe in the information and tools contained in the Program material, and we want you to take reasonable and informed action based on what you learn. Having said that, if you wish to apply (or not apply) the information contained in or derived from the Program material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. Given the complexity of your circumstances and the breadth of industries we are delivering the Program to, we assume no responsibility for your actions or inactions, or for errors or omissions that may appear in any Program materials.
General Terms of Sale:
You acknowledge and agree:
- This is a 90-day program (from the time of signing the agreement) and that all program sales are non-refundable (whether paid in one lump sum or over the span of multiple payments), cannot be put on hold or extended, and you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
- If you have been offered a payment plan (and therefore you have not made full payment for the program), the Company reserves the right to restrict your access to the materials and resources.
- If you are on a payment plan and your payment fails, you will lose access to the program within 48 hours and until your payment is successfully made. If successful payment is not made within 14 days of the failed payment, we will refer your outstanding account to a collections agency and they will then be responsible for collecting the debt and will take steps to note the debt on your credit report.
- No waiver by the Company of any failure on your part fulfill any term of this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any previous or subsequent failure to fulfill the same or other term or terms;
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, may only be amended by written agreement of the parties, and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario.
- I promise to watch the training videos and complete the document submissions
- I promise to attend coaching calls and engage with the Accelerator community.
- I promise to share wins, celebrate with fellow clients and ask for help as soon as I feel stuck
I agree and accept the above terms of enrollment into the Program.