A complete, step-by-step, proven system designed
to take your sponsorship program to the next level.
Delivered entirely online, over the course of one day.
The Next Session Takes Place on June 3, 2020!
DON’T WAIT! REGISTRATION CLOSES IN:
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- What do I have to offer brands that they would actually want to sponsor?
- How much should I charge in my sponsorship packages?
- How can I define my audience in a way that brands find irresistible?
- How do I get in front of decision makers?
- Why am I not hearing back from prospects?
- Who should I be talking to within an organization?
- What exactly should I say once I get the meeting?
- How do I cut through the noise in such a competitive environment?
- What should I include in my sponsorship package to grab the attention of my prospects?
- How do I measure and prove return on investment to my sponsors?
- How do I set a reasonable budget for sponsorship revenue based on the actual value of my opportunities?
If it does, then The Virtual Sponsorship Conference is for you!
Tired of sending out sponsorship packages and hearing nothing in response?
Then you’re going to love The Virtual Sponsorship Conference. Stop spinning your tires and learn a system that actually works.
I created The Virtual Sponsorship Conference for sponsorship seekers and rights holders just like you!
Over the course of one action packed and immersive day of training, delivered entirely online, I will show you exactly how to build your sponsorship program, the right way. This is the exact process that I have used over the course my sales career and with literally tens of millions of dollars in sponsorship sales for organizations just like yours.
WHAT’S INCLUDED, YOU ASK?
In Depth Training
We will spend the day exploring the entire sponsorship sales process including: trends in sponsorship, prospecting, making the sale, valuation, audience data and building proposals that sell.
All Sessions are Yours to Keep!
With every conference pass you will receive all session recordings. Can’t make all of the sessions? Worried you might miss something? It’s not an issue with The Virtual Sponsorship Conference! You can review sessions again and again as needed.
Cloud-Based Valuation Tool
You will have a complimentary membership to our cloud-based valuation tool for one year, making the valuation process easy, accurate and shareable with your prospects.
A FULLY IMERSIVE EXPERIENCE
We go deep into the entire sponsorship sales process and cover everything you need to know to launch, grow or update your sponsorship program.
Templates for Everything
Ever module has easy to use templates to help you grow your sponsorship program. The templates, along with the training and coaching, will get you up and running quickly.
AGENDAJune 3, 2020
Note: All times are in Eastern time (NYC/Toronto)
All of the sessions are recorded and yours to keep, so don’t worry if you can make a session on the day of the conference.
09:00 – 9:30 AM
Opening Plenary: The Making of a Million Dollar Sponsorship Deal
You will see exactly what sponsors want…and what they don’t. You will learn the formula we used to negotiate each sponsorship deal along with a highly systematic approach that has been tested on the front lines of sponsorship sales.
9:45 – 10:30 AM
THE IMPORTANCE OF AUDIENCE DATA
10:45 – 11:45 AM
The Sponsorship Prospecting Master Class
12:00 PM – 12:45 PM
CREATING PROPOSALS THAT SPONSORS LOVE
Are you tired of sending out sponsorship packages and hearing nothing back?
Are you sure you have a good opportunity but don’t know how to communicate it to your prospects?
In this session we will look at real life examples of great (and not so great) sponsorship packages. You will learn exactly what sponsors want to see in a sponsorship package and how to stand out from the crowd. In this session we will cover:
- The major mistakes that everyone is making
- How to keep from having your proposal thrown in the garbage
- Why online forms are the kiss of death and how to get around them
- Exactly what to include in your packages and what to avoid
- How to convince your boss and board to do things differently
- How to describe your audience and your opportunity in ways that sponsors love
- The real reason to create a sponsorship package and the right time to use it
You will receive a sponsorship proposal template to guide you through the process, using the principles you learned in the session.
12:45 PM – 1:30 PM
Lunch, Catch up on Emails
1:30 – 2:15 PM
SPONSORSHIP VALUATION AND DEMONSTRATING ROI
Are you tired of guessing at the values in your sponsorship packages?
In this session you will learn exactly how to value every asset you have to offer and how to find your unique market value. You will also receive a full year of unlimited access to our cloud-based valuation tool, giving you access to your value along with a fulfillment calculator tool.
Together we will cover:
- Building a strong inventory of assets
- How to determine the value of every one of those assets
- The cost of things like logos on signs, e-mails, speaking opportunities, samples etc.
- Understanding the difference between tangible and intangible assets
- A simple technique to value social media assets
- What to charge for those items that seemingly have no independent market value
- A full walkthrough of our cloud-based valuation tool
2:30 – 3:00 PM
Activation, Fulfillment and Renewal
Building activations that your sponsors and your audience love is hard work. Once you’ve developed the concept, you then have to make sure your sponsors get everything they paid for (fulfillment). When done well, these two pieces set you up to renew your sponsors and close next year’s revenue within weeks of your current agreement coming to a close.
In this session we will discuss:
- Examples of activations on the market today
- How to build your own activation ideas that both sponsors and audience will love
- Simple techniques to deliver and fulfill your sponsorship agreements
- What to do when things go wrong and how to recover
- Using a fulfillment report to get your sponsors on board for next year within weeks of your event or opportunity coming to a close
- How to upgrade sponsors and find out what they are really after
- Using the sponsor summit as a tool to uncover high value sponsorship opportunities
You will receive a fulfillment report template that you can use immediately!
3:15 – 3:45 PM
Closing Plenary: Putting It All into Action
4:00 – 4:45 PM
“Ask Me Anything”
Let Me Save You Some Time (Like, 10 Years!)
Spend 10+ years learning from the school of hard knocks, reading books and blog posts, watching YouTube videos learning through trial and error and figuring this stuff out on your own.
You can steal all of my ideas, tactics, tools and ask me questions directly, upping your sponsorship game in a matter of weeks.
Think about where you want to be in one, three and six months from now…
What is your plan to get there? You can use the step-by-step process I teach in The Virtual Sponsorship Conference to help you achieve your goals faster.
If your strategy is to keep sending out sponsorship packages and cold calling companies, then you need to register for this training!
About Chris Baylis
CEO – Sponsorship Collective
Chris is the President and CEO of The Sponsorship Collective and a self-confessed sponsorship geek.
After several years as a sponsor (that’s right, the one investing the money!) Chris decided to cross over to the sponsorship sales side where he has personally closed tens of millions of dollars in sponsorship deals. Chris has been on the front lines of multi-million dollar sponsorship agreements and has built and coached teams to do the same.
Chris launched The Virtual Sponsorship Conference with one goal in mind:
To build best-in-class sponsorship programs for his clients
Chris now spends his time working with clients to value their assets and build strategies that drive sales. An accomplished speaker and international consultant, Chris has helped his clients raise millions in sponsorship dollars.
Who is The Virtual Sponsorship Conference For?
Beginner and advanced sponsorship seekers. There is something for everyone here.
The Sponsorship Accelerator is a complete system of sponsorship sales and includes every step of the sponsorship process. Whether you need to improve an existing sponsorship program or build one from scratch, The Virtual Sponsorship Conference is for you.
People who need a valuation before they can take their opportunities to market.
Anyone who is busy, pressed for time or who needs results FAST!
Those who are ready to work hard and want to see results.
Those who work in sponsorship (or need to add sponsorship sales to their revenue goals) from the following areas:
- Conference and meeting organizers
- Major events, festivals and public gatherings
- Professional and amateur sport
- Athletes, influencers and individuals seeking sponsorship
- Municipalities and government
- Post-secondary education institutions
The Virtual Sponsorship Conference is Definitely NOT For…
- People who think sponsorship is nothing more than eblasting sponsorship packages to strangers or slapping logos on signs.
- Those who are looking for a get rich quick scheme!
Sponsorship takes time and discipline. For those willing to put in the work, The Virtual Sponsorship Conference will take your program to the next level.
- Uncover all of your sponsorship opportunities
- Speak the language that brands want to hear
- Value your sponsorship opportunities with a proven, third party, valuation calculator
- Identify your hit list of sponsorship prospects
- Get the meeting with decision makers
- Ask the right questions and say the right things in a sales meeting
- Ask for money with confidence
- Build a winning sponsorship proposal
- Develop a fulfillment report and renewal strategy to bring your sponsors back every year or grow their investment…or both!
- Set realistic revenue targets
- Build a strategy and plan your year for optimal success
The Next Session Begins on June 3, 2020
Here’s What You Get For$395 USD
- ACCESS TO ALL SESSIONS
- A RECORDING OF EVERY SESSION
- CHECKLISTS AND TEMPLATES
- ONE YEAR OF UNLIMITED ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE VALUATION TOOL
I work as an X or in X field. Is this program right for me?
Sponsorship is a marketing discipline and it doesn’t change based on your industry. If you are looking for sponsorship and want to tap into sponsorship budgets, this program will help.
Do you offer professional development credits?
We do not offer any continuing professional development credits, at least not formally. Many membership organizations recognize our program in their “unspecified” continuing education credit pool. Check with your association to verify.
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! You will always have access to the course content. You will not have access to the weekly coaching once the program is over…but you won’t need it, promise!
What format is the course content delivered in?
The course is delivered entirely online through our webinar technology. You will receive the recordings, copies of the presentations and all of the templates referenced in the program.
How much time will this take?
You should expect to spend the bulk of the day in session but we take breaks between each session as well as a break for lunch. You will still be able to reply to emails, check in with your colleagues at work or take calls between sessions, so you won’t be completely unavailable if something comes up.